Complaints Policy of Unika
UNIKA views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Unika knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Unika.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Unika.
A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
Tel: 01572 733711/ 07842510362
Address: 55-55A Princess Street, Luton, LU1 5AT. Bedfordshire
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use UNIKA’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
Confidentiality All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements. Responsibility Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the board of trustees and the management committee.
Review This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: 17 July 2013 Last reviewed: 23 January 2021
Complaints Procedure of Unika
Publicised Contact Details for Complaints: Bruce Melo Sibiya
Written complaints may be sent to Unika at 55-55A Princess Street, Luton, LU1 5AT. Bedfordshire
or by e-mail at email@example.com
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 07842510362/01582733711 or in person to any of Unika’s volunteers or trustees at above address or at any of our events or activities.
You can request a copy of our full complaints procedures by emailing or calling us.